I've been working on disinformation since the beginning of 2018, and BotSight is the culmination of that effort. BotSight is an inline real-time Twitter annotator which computes the likelihood that each account in your feed is a bot or sockpuppet. BotSight is available as a app for iOS or a browser extension for all major browsers.
BotSight has been featured in the press a little. Here is some partial coverage:
- NortonLifeLock’s BotSight tool uses AI to spot fake Twitter accounts - VentureBeat
- This Free Tool Calls Out Bot Activity In Your Twitter Feed - Forbes
- New BotSight browser extension reveals Twitter bots - BleepingComputer
- Project Aims to Unmask Disinformation Bots - DarkReading
- NortonLifeLock Releases Free Tool for Detecting Bots on Twitter - SecurityWeek
- NortonLifeLock BotSight tool detects bots on Twitter: Here's how it works - Business Standard
- Introducing BotSight: A New Tool to Detect Bots on Twitter in Real-Time - NortonLifeLock Blog
You can learn more by going to the official BotSight download page.